- Natural rooibos scented dishwashing gel.
- Contains sodium citrate to soften water and bind to heavy metals.
- The use of low foaming surfactants such as decyl glucoside helps to clean the dirt while preventing droplets foaming and staining the dishwasher.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) and is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. Made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose, it has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’ recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Use 5-10ml or fill up to the first line of the dispenser. If you live in an area with very hard water, you can add salts but it is not necessary for most areas.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water (Aqua), citric acid, decyl glucoside, sodium silicate, sodium borate, sodium citrate, glycerin, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, benzyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, xanthan gum, guar gum, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, dehydroacetic acid, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) leaf extract