- Natural lemon-scented dishwashing liquid.
- Works well on tough grease without leaving a greasy film on your dishes.
- Use the same amount in your dishes as you would other leading brand dishwashing liquids.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a co-surfactant (it helps to make products lather.) and is approved by the Soil Association, Ecocert and BDIH. Extracted from coconut oil, it has an excellent safety record and is very well tolerated. Approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) and is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. Made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose, it has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’ recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Add a squirt to a sink of hot water. 5-10ml should do the trick but use as needed for less or more greasy dishes.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children.
- Fragrance Free: Water (Aqua), ocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, citric acid, dehydroacetic acid.
- Orange & Lemongrass: Water (aqua), cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil, citric acid, dehydroacetic acid
- As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.