- Soft spring blossom fragrance.
- Gentle on fabrics but tough on stains with no need for added fabric softener.
- Economical by using less as you would other leading brand laundry cleaners.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Lavender oil for its disinfectant properties.
- Rosemary oil for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a co-surfactant (it helps to make products lather.) and is approved by the Soil Association, Ecocert and BDIH. Extracted from coconut oil, it has an excellent safety record and is very well tolerated. Approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) and is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. Made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose, it has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Put 20-30ml of gel into your washing machine dispenser. There is no need to add fabric softener. For a very dirty load, more can be used.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water (aqua), Glycerine, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Borate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Linalool, Limonene. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.
- *Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in some guides when used for food, so why do we allow it in cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1.