- Refreshing pine aroma.
- Gently cleans sinks, bath, toilet and shower, as well as a general cleaning gel on surfaces in your kitchen.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Eucalyptus oil is the perfect disinfectant, extracting ground-in dirt and grime with little effort.
- Contains cinnamon oil and bitter orange extract for its excellent antibacterial properties.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Squirt a small amount onto the surface and wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- For very dirty floors or for a stronger scent, use more of the cleaner.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Ethanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Yucca Schidigera Stem Extract. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.
- *Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in some guides when used for food, so why do we allow it in cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1