- For use on counters, walls, stovetops, and glass surfaces.
- Fine mist spray will leave areas clean with no soapy residue while using a lot less than the average spray cleaner.
- Natural lavender fragrance.
- Thyme oil is high in anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, plus itâ€™s known to naturally repel insects like flies and ants.
- Lavender oil for its disinfectant properties.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by â€˜Beauty Without Crueltyâ€™ and â€˜The Vegan Societyâ€™.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% â€˜No.2â€™ recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Spray onto surface and wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water (Aqua), Vinegar, Essential Oils (Lavendula officinalis, Thymus vulgaris, Rosmarinus officinalis), biodegradable liquid soap. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.